Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Still doing good!


Ok so it's now after lunch and I have still done good on my choosing. For lunch I had a turkey sandwich on wheat bread and baked chips. I also had a root beer. I know that is a soda but as long as you don't over do it then one small one a day isn't bad. For dessert, I am eating candy, yes candy. It's that gobstopper candy and it's on 60 calories for 9 pieces. I can't completely stop eating everything I love and trust me I LOVE candy! As for supper tonight, we will have turkey and gravy with mash potatoes, mac and cheese made from wheat noodles and velveta cheese with 2% milk. Then hopefully for exercise, I will do laundry :( or play with my rowdy dogs outside.

I hate working out and I found that playing with this to and the one not pictured really keeps your heart pumping. Until next time, Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment