Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello!

So I'm not very good about keeping this updated. Anyways, I am sooo sore today because I did 4 fast miles last night. It is a work out DVD. I had a major sweat fest. Yesterday's food choices were not back except supper. Breakfast was a shake, banana as a snack, sandwich and 100 cal chips for lunch. Then, I broke down and ate pizza for supper. Oh and worst of all I found the candy that I had been looking for: star burst jellybeans!!! I bought 4 bags!! I did give one to my dad and put 2 in a candy dish at home. I left one at work and just finished it today. I didn't do too bad today for breakfast. I had wheat toast and a Dr. Pepper (I know not good but that's all we had and I didn't want to stop at the store in this cold weather). I went to lunch at Good Times Grill and moms be proud I finished my plate!!! That was a very bad thing to do!!! I am so full and we are suppose to go out to eat with friends tonight. Better make some good choices to make up for today! Now to the business adventure. I am going to Camden tomorrow to talk to a bank about a small business loan!! I am so excited, I hope it all goes the way the Lord wants it to go and I hope that way is smoothly! I am so ready to open, I printed out some menu templates of other bakery/deli to get some ideas on the food. I have alot of choices and have started putting together my own menu book. Anyways, gotta get back to my day job!! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment