Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nothing new

So I haven't updated in awhile because I really haven't gotten any new news. I have been trying to make good choices. I'm not depriving myself of sweets but I am eating less. I try not to drink sodas but right now I am drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper. I am soooo tired that I really need the caffeine. Between my husband and dog, I get no sleep at all. For some reason, Josh always rolls over me and in the process rolls over Chloe who sleeps right in between us. I took my lunch yesterday to work. Chicken noodle soup and wheat crackers. However, I messed up and went to the store and got a coke, candy bar, and cookie. I had a major headache and when that happens I crave sweets which is prolly the cause of the headache. The headache is actually still here today. :( Anyways, I have not had a chance to do anything else on the business but I have been praying and dreaming. :) I really want this to happen. I know it will be a struggle but I want it and I know I can do it. Anyways, going back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment